Thank you for your interest in working with us. We are recruiting for a Membership Developer at the moment. Check back regularly or follow us on social media for any other future vacancy announcements.
About the role...
Membership Developer: as a key member of our Membership team, you will be using your consultative selling skills to promote the benefits of our network to members who we want to encourage to make optimal use of our membership opportunities, as well as to companies we currently have no relationship with. You'll be speaking to executives, directors and other high-level professionals about their company’s priorities and expectations, and how AmCham Belgium can help. Within the team you will interact directly with the Chief Executive, our Membership Committee, Senior Director and other team members.
Generate sales leads through member referrals, networking, informal and public presentations, digital research, direct meetings and phone calls.
Ensure systematic follow-up of all prospects contacted to close their companies’ membership with AmCham Belgium.
Play a key role in the project to improve the data integrity of the membership database and develop the CRM system capabilities.
- You have sales experience and a successful track record within the B2B sphere
- You have excellent communication skills and experience engaging with senior stakeholders
- You are looking to grow and learn within a fast paced and changing environment
- You want to be an integral part of an elite team of professionals
- You have a positive outlook and a great sense of humour
- You know that excellence is achieved through hard work
- Willing to work flexible hours
How to apply
- Deadline is close of business on January 19, 2018.
- Please email your applications (CV and letter of application) to Ms. Menouch Solimani at email@example.com