Digital Marketing Coordinator
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator at AmCham Belgium, your role is to design and implement marketing campaigns to recruit new members, promote our events and other member services, and to increase the impact of our advocacy initiatives.
We are a non-profit membership organization and one of the largest and most influential business organizations in the country. Founded in 1948, we have around 450 members who together strive for a more competitive and prosperous Belgium. We do this by representing our members in the public debate and by organizing all kinds of events to offer networking opportunities and a platform to share knowledge, best practices and issues affecting our members.
What you will be doing
- Design and implement marketing campaigns: Select the most appropriate channels for the target audience, write copy, create visuals and other support. Launch, track and analyze campaigns.
- Create images, video and text to be shared across online and offline channels, drawing on original AmCham content and other relevant sources.
- Social listening and social selling: Generate and nurture online leads, in collaboration with our membership development team.
- Analyze website and social media statistics, testing, optimizing and drawing actionable insights to improve our marketing strategies and member services.
- Maintain and update sales & marketing materials for print and online distribution.
- Manage marketing budget.
- Help set overall digital strategy, as we redevelop our website and other online platforms.
Required knowledge and skills
- Skilled with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) – we’ll provide the Creative Cloud subscription!
- You have experience using digital marketing tools and strategies (e.g. SEO, search engine marketing and social media advertising) to drive traffic, generate leads and meet objectives.
- Strong communications skills, with a particular emphasis on English writing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Project management skills.
- Member-oriented approach and basic understanding of the sales funnel.
- Good judgement. Knowing what to say, when and with what tone.
- You have a portfolio of previous creative marketing work to show off!
- Passionate about our organization and mission.
When and how you will apply
- Deadline is August 14 , 2018.
- Please email your applications (CV and letter of application) to Ms. Sibille Allgayer at email@example.com with the subject “Application Digital Marketing Coordinator – your name”.
- Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will interview
- The week of August 20, although selected candidates may be invited for an interview earlier. All selected candidates will be tested on their knowledge and skills.