Please note this event is now fully booked. If you would like to add your name to the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the context of our Year of Logistics, AmCham Belgium and Locate in Limburg are pleased to invite you to a unique event at Nike's European Logistics Campus.
With its central location in Europe's logistics heartland, strong road, rail and inland waterways and link to important seaports, Belgium, and Limburg, have attracted the logistics activities of world renowned international companies, such as Nike.
Join us at our next Year of Logistics event, where we will:
- Learn about the key success factors of logistics in Limburg from Mr. Johan Grutman, Business Development Manager - Smart Logistics, Locate in Limburg
- Discover Nike's story of change and investments from Mr. Kurt Van Donink, General Manager ELC/VP EMEA Logistics, Nike
- Visit Nike's state-of-the-art European Distribution Center for apparel or shoes*
- Learn about the largest inland container terminal in the Benelux*
This event will take place at the Logistics Innovation Training Center and will also be a great opportunity to network with other prominent members from the business community in the region.
Who should attend:
- Logistics and supply chain professionals
- Heads of Company
- Anyone with an interest in distribution and logistics
*There are two tour options available - one to the apparel facility, the other to the shoe facility. After registering, participants will be invited to choose which tour they wish to take. Please note information on the inland container terminal will be included on the shoe tour only.