Join us for our roundtable discussion on talent in the logistics sector!
AmCham Belgium invites you to join us for this roundtable discussion on "Logistics & Talent in Belgium" with presentations from Manpower Belgium and DHL, and a keynote presentation by Professor Lou Van Beirendonck from the Antwerp Management School.
There is currently an all time high demand for talent in the logistics sector in Belgium! This sector has always been an active employer for all types of education, competence and experience levels, largely due to the complexity and breadth of skills required to manage and operate supply chains.
However, the growth of the sector is more and more restricted by the shortage of talent, and businesses worldwide could find it difficult to meet the demand for their products and services if the trend continues.
What can we do to respond to this issue and develop a more solid talent management strategy? Bring your outlook to this discussion and exchange ideas with peers from the logistics ecosystem.
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Registration & Networking
- 3:30 p.m. - 3:35 p.m. Introduction
Prof. dr. Alex Van Breedam, Antwerp Management School
- 3:35 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Practical Challenges: Logistics and Talent in Belgium
- "Building Talent for the Logistics Sector"
by Mr. Roeland Martens, Sales & Operations Manager, Manpower Belgium
- "The Future Logistics Workforce: Impact of Digitalization by 2030"
by Mr. Jan Van Dycke, HR Director of DHL Express
- 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Keynote Presentation
“Talent Management in Logistics: How to Match the Vision of the Organization with the Passion of the People?”
by Professor Lou Van Beirendonck, Antwerp Management School
- 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. Roundtable Discussion
moderated by Prof. dr. Alex Van Breedam, Antwerp Management School
- 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Closing & Networking
Registrations deadline: December 2, 2019.