The British School of Brussels (BSB), in partnership with AmCham Belgium and The British Chamber of Commerce | EU & Belgium, is hosting an expert panel discussion that will address the topical and important subject: workforce transitions in an age of automation.
It will be targeted at the future workforce (16 – 18 year olds), who will be hugely impacted by these changes. We will consider how the workforce will change in the future, the skills and knowledge the next generation will need for a successful career and which industries and/or jobs are most likely to be affected and how.
Why should you attend?
- It’s a highly topical subject which is already changing our world
- To learn from experts and industry leaders
- To share a learning opportunity and generate discussion
- To network before and after the panel, meet the speakers and the next generation of employees
- To debate a subject that will profoundly impact young people, businesses, HRM and education
For attendees external to BSB: If you have a 16 -18 year old child, or a student or trainee in your workplace, please bring them along. Friends and partners are welcome to attend.