New Members Showcasing Reception, March 2013.
The Membership Committee’s overall mission is to recruit and retain members for AmCham Belgium.
- Improve AmCham’s offering for different membership segments
- Convert membership prospects from different sources into full memberships at highest possible level
- Expand membership reach outside of Brussels
- Increase AmCham membership-awareness among member companies’ employees
- Act as a sounding board to the other committees and to the AmCham Secretariat
One of the Committees most important projects is to recruit new membership to AmCham Belgium. To accomplish this, the Committee builds an extensive perspective member database of Belgium businesses and closely monitors members' reasoning for joining or resigning. From this information, the Committee implements many projects to enhance the organization’s member services and experience.
Some of the Committee’s most successful projects include:
- Member-to-Member Discount Program
- New Members Showcasing Receptions