The Human Capital and Talent Committee’s role is to to promote a positive employment environment in Belgium which attracts and develops international businesses and their employees and contributes to their continued success.
Improve the investment and employment climate through pursuing positive changes with Belgian governments aimed at:
- Reducing direct and indirect labor costs
- Reducing administrative burdens for employers and potential new employers
- Increasing flexibility in working conditions, remuneration and reward
- Filling shortages of qualified resources – via “active ageing” policies, mobility, etc.
- Improving transparency and simplification of the Social Legislation
The Committee aims to continuously improve the sharing of best practices between HR Committee members as well as the exchange of information with the AmCham membership, the other AmCham committees, Government authorities, other businesses and employers’ organizations, and employee organizations.
The Committee is dedicated to improving the investment and employment climates, focusing on labor costs, harmonization, pensions reform, immigration optimization, talent and education.
Subcommittees and Taskforces
- • Harmonized Status Taskforce
- • Immigration Taskforce
- • Labor Cost Taskforce
- • Pensions Taskforce