Photo credit: flickr / Jason A. Howie
The Communications Committee aims to position AmCham Belgium as the authoritative voice of US businesses in Belgium.
The Communications Committee’s mission is to position AmCham Belgium as the authoritative body dedicated to improving business and investment opportunities for companies interested in developing and sustaining U.S. – Belgium Business relations in Belgium.
The Communications Committee is a group of professionals active in the communications field and dedicated to improving the climate for Doing Business in Belgium and Investing in Belgium for both Belgian and U.S. businesses. In accomplishing this goal, the Committee promotes AmCham Belgium’s brand and profile through Publications, organized Networking and Business Events in Belgium, giving the organization a strong presence in the press and assisting with the various communication aspects of all Chamber activities and committees.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Maintain, protect & promote AmCham Belgium’s brand and visibility
- Ensure significant coverage in major Flemish and French-language media
- Improve effectiveness of internal and external communications vehicles including committee communications
- Provide support and advice to the lobbying efforts of AmCham Belgium (press releases, PolicyFlash, letters to ministers, etc)
- Ensure that the AmCham message is coherent and consistent across all committees and is visible in all communication, both external and internal.
- Provide professional communications counsel to the Board of Directors and chamber committees
- Build awareness of the gains of existing AmCham policies and services as well as new benefits and happenings with both internal and external stakeholders
- Support the membership committee’s efforts to develop membership and to increase membership satisfaction.
- Continue to assess and potentially refocus all AmCham events to ensure that they meet members’ expectations and AmCham’s goals and objectives.